GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GenX Retread

1. GenX Retread

Dogs

Yup. German car, German dog? I'm going to find out if he'll ride on a motorcycle.
  2. GenX Retread

Dogs

Six years ago today I made the call to the vet's office that nobody should ever have to make, and on Dec 13 2016 I lost my best friend and co-pilot. (This is also 1 day after the anniversary of my Dad's death.) She was a truly special and one-of-a-kind dog, and saw me through terrible times. I...
  3. GenX Retread

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Presumably he was given immunity in exchange for his - VERY USEFUL - testimony?
  4. GenX Retread

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Are we still doing positive test = "case"? LOL I'm really worried you guys. They've started testing zoo animals and wild deer, and... they're POSITIVE!!!!!++!+!+!+!++!!!!
  5. GenX Retread

People don't rise to the level of their expectations... they fall to the level of their habits. To wit... our Witless in Chief:
  6. GenX Retread

Here's what you can expect - get used to the term REDACTED: (These are the actual documents provided to a Parliamentary committee investigating a charity scandal where our Prime Minister tried to grift his buddies $300 Million.)
  7. GenX Retread

If there are no cases of Omicron variant in vaxxed people, how do you suppose it got into countries like Canada and elsewhere, which require a visitor to be fully vaxxed to enter the country? In totally unrelated news, $MRNA (Moderna:Nasdaq) is up 11% this morning pre-market, on "excitement"...
  8. GenX Retread

I've watched the flight of leadership and decay of actual governance from the buffoonery of politics take place in my lifetime. The buffoonery won. It's nothing more than pageantry for the delusional narcissists. Pick your level (municipal to federal), pick your locale.
  9. GenX Retread

You have to give the pharma outfits credit. They've turned a brand new novel treatment into an endless subscription model, and got the governments to guarantee the demand and the payment.
  10. GenX Retread

Maybe? I was too busy being furious at our Petit Dauphin (Little Princeling) to be furious about what your President might have been doing. If he blocked flights from China, India, Iran and Italy back then, it was probably a good call.
  11. GenX Retread

'Racist' is literally the reason our government (that's Canuckistan) flat out refused to halt incoming travel from China and other highly infected countries in early 2020. Because pandemic response is definitely about health and science.
  12. GenX Retread

Ahem... Squatted trucks are analogus to Hi Points. (Or maybe Taurus?) 1911's are timeless.
  13. GenX Retread

Have any other Presidents had so many chart-topping hit singles produced in their name? Sounds like he is winning a popularity contest!