GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SaiiBoost

1. SaiiBoost

Diablo: Immortal

Who is playing this awesome game? :geek: I'm playing on both Android and Windows. Started off as a Necro. Currently level 33.
  2. SaiiBoost

Anybody a video game junkie?

Diablo Immortal has been pretty damn awesome. I like the fact that I can play on PC, then if I have to take a dump, fire it up on my phone and carry on.
  3. SaiiBoost

Ford and Honda Pull Out of SEMA

Well I mean, imagine getting your clapped out Procharged Coyote or Hellcat walked, by an entry level econobox electric car at a traffic light, from a dig. That ought to make anyone salty, but that's what the future has in store 😅.
  4. SaiiBoost

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

Too bad it doesn't have a DCT. Would have been a near perfect car.
  5. SaiiBoost

Wasn't talking about track days to start lol. Was saying that this will probably be yet another enthusiast level car that will get bought up by normies, ricers, and Youtubers, then defiled into the abyss ☠️
  6. SaiiBoost

There are more wannabes than track enthusiasts around here. Tons of clapped out stanced BRZs and Civic Type Rs all over. I have a feeling the GRolla will suffer the same fate. Stanced and hella flushed into the abyss 😭
  7. SaiiBoost

BMW M3 Competition xDrive - Not!

I still want to know what kind of drugs they took to approve the release with that grille 😬
  8. SaiiBoost

That's the thing. Most of them won't be used on the track. just like those BRZs 😅
  9. SaiiBoost

Can't wait to smack overzealous wild GRCs. Gonna be even more fun once I get the TPC38BB and supporting mods installed 👀☠️