GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIfan99

1. GTIfan99

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Forum wasn't loading for awhile this afternoon. I thought we were all goners.
  2. GTIfan99

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Mk7/8 gearing is stupid tall. 2nd gear should top out at 62 mph. Car would be so much more fun.
  3. GTIfan99

Our neighborhood is up against Doctors Inlet Lake on the other side from OP and our HOA stocks the retention ponds with fish. That = gators.
  4. GTIfan99

Speaking of my sisters, what's the difference between three cocks and a joke?
  5. GTIfan99

Things are worth what people will pay, until they stop paying it.
  6. GTIfan99

Jay would love Silver Springs. Kayaking feet away from massive gators and angry monkeys.
  7. GTIfan99

I hardly ever use my thumb for a prostate exam.
  8. GTIfan99

I'll see if my sister's will join the party.
  9. GTIfan99

You're welcome anytime you're in Florida.
  10. GTIfan99

We live in a golf course community with tons of retention ponds. It's normal to see them sunning themselves on the banks of the ponds and if you're walking about night and shine a flashlight over the water, you can see it reflect in their eyes. There's a lot of them. It doesn't help that our...
  11. GTIfan99

You motherfuckers wouldn't last a day in Floriderp. You got to be able to fight, shoot, and wrestle an alligator all at the same time. Florida strong. It's homeless stamina with 150% more gators.
  12. GTIfan99

We're they trying to say you're binary or non-binary?
  13. GTIfan99

What kind of company doesn't have guest wifi?