GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTIguy87's latest activity

• GTIguy87
    GTIguy87 reacted to GTIfan99's post in the thread jax fl meets with Like Like.
    Can't beat EQT for ots tunes, but you need to buy an AP. The good part, AP can be sold if you sell car and go back to stock.
  • GTIguy87
    GTIguy87 replied to the thread jax fl meets.
    No worries, I appreciate you looking out. I'm leaning towards IE at the moment. Where you been man?
  • GTIguy87
    What am I looking at? Is this the bottom of the hatch when you open it?
  • GTIguy87
    GTIguy87 reacted to DSC808's post in the thread What did you do to your mk7 today? with Like Like.
    Maxton design V2 spoiler off Amazon. I had bought a cheap AliE spoiler and that fit like a$$; figured I could at least return this if it...
  • GTIguy87
    Just got paid.... ready to grab a tune. You guys think there will be any decent 4th of July sales?
  • GTIguy87
    I have Stratified exhaust crackles on my car and I love them but I would love if I could have them when I downshift as well. Are there...
  • GTIguy87
    Alright so I'd say the vibrations are 99% gone. Rides fairly smooth on the highway, no shaky steering wheel anymore. It still doesn't...
  • GTIguy87
    @904mk7 I'll let ya know tomorrow after I drive to work🤙
  • GTIguy87
    I'm a dog dad, that counts right? 😄 And yes, plastic this time.
  • GTIguy87
    Put my new hub centric rings on. Car seems smooth but I haven't gone on the highway yet. 🤞
  • GTIguy87
    GTIguy87 reacted to mrmattolsen's post in the thread jax fl meets with Haha Haha.
    How dare you
  • GTIguy87
    GTIguy87 reacted to mrmattolsen's post in the thread jax fl meets with Like Like.
    Ohhhh snap. My bad. Yeah that's a bit far, sorry... But I'll let you know if I am up in north Jax this weekend at all.
  • GTIguy87
    GTIguy87 reacted to mrmattolsen's post in the thread jax fl meets with Like Like.
    I'm in Mandarin. If it's useful for you, I'm always down to take a ride, especially if it's going to help someone out. Are you in...
  • GTIguy87
    No I'm in Yulee, near Fernandina Beach. You probably drove by my neighborhood on the way to autocross. Pretty sure I'm like an hour from...
  • GTIguy87
    No biggie, car went back together fairly easily. At least now I know how to pull everything apart. Next time around will be cake. As...