GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by H-Bomb

1. H

Golf R MK8 and price insanity... Share you experience and opinions

It’s been really hard being Canadian of late man. It’s pretty embarrassing actually. hope everything works out on your order. It’s a really fun car.
  2. H

I feel so very lucky to have one in my garage. Sorry you guys are experiencing these issues.
  3. H

Is this for real? That would be like 20+ grand more than I paid.
  4. H

That would be about 14 thousand more than I paid for mine (with exchange). crazy
  5. H

Glass panoramic roof and some other things...

Sunroof looks and functions great.
  6. H

Golf 8 - Wireless Charging behaviour

Mine has been great with a couple different phones and cases.
  7. H

Ya im happy. Bang for your buck nothing compares here. I will say there is an issue with the headlights in extreme cold (only when headlights are on at night). Getting some condensation in the housings which is annoying me. it happens at -20 or colder. Had it out at -5 last night and it didn’t...
  8. H

Here, in Canada, you’re looking at about 49-51.5 all in. I’ll take it for what other parts of the world are paying. I actually think it’s a good deal here ... especially when looking at what other manufacturers are offering. Im glad I bought it and I love it
  9. H

Mk8 Buttons

I was concerned about what it would be like...but I’m so happy I like it. lucky me
  10. H

Mk8 Buttons

I’ve had mine for a few days and actually like it. Super customizable. whoever said they are hitting haptics while driving (accidentally)...I don’t get it. I like it. The only annoyance for me is the gauge settings default when changing modes. I’ll take it...if that’s my biggest gripe.
  11. H

2022 Golf R Availability

Sunroof is working fine. That was my bad. as for the infotainment and interior, after spending a few days in it now, the hype of no volume knob and everything being buried in menus ... is highly overplayed (for me at least). Everything is very customizable
  12. H

2022 Golf R Availability

One thing I noticed is that there appears to some condensation in the headlights (it’s gone now) after driving in extremely cold weather (-30 here). also, my sunroof isn’t working after VW updated some stuff. I’m sure that will be an easy fix. other than that, I’ve had a blast with it thus far.
  13. H

2022 Golf R Availability

2022 Golf R. Not finding it buggy or hard to use at all. It’s intuitive with lots of customization.