GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by inc55

1. inc55

The Model 3 ruined my life

I pay about 8¢/kWh regardless of time.
  2. inc55

I don’t believe a gas generator can charge an electric vehicle. If you had solar panels and two Tesla power walls you’d have enough juice to power you home and charge your car all while being off grid. How sick is that?
  3. inc55

Model 3 is trash. Stick with your reliable ICE cars. Real American's use gas and lots of it. Sissies use electric.
  4. inc55

If you want my honest opinion. I hate my model 3. The interior is cheap plastic like a dodge. It’s only fun for a brief moment in a straight line. Not very fun around turns. The car feels very heavy and the quality control is complete trash. I kinda wish I kept my gti. Now that was a...
  5. inc55

I'm just really passionate about the model 3. I don't want a potential buyer to read your comments and say "ill pass" because they think it doesn't handle well. I strongly recommend everyone goes out and test drive a model 3. I use to have a dodge caliber and that interior was all plastic...
  6. inc55

Whatever dude. I actually have the car and I can attest it is superior to the GTI/R in every way. You don’t even know how this car takes corners with its low center of gravity. It literally feels like it’s on rails. The steering response is instant. The car feels solid like a 7 series BMW...
  7. inc55

The best thing for people to do is simply go and test drive the car. This way you actually get to experience it and not take someones word for it.
  8. inc55

Well I finally traded in the GTI and took delivery of my model 3 SR+ and I absolutely love this car. So quick, so much fun to drive. The technology is insane. One pedal driving is my favorite. I never touch the brake pedal. Fantastic car and only $100 more than what I was paying for the Gti.
  9. inc55

Yeah, I can't even look at an ICE car the same way anymore. It just feels like outdated technology at this point. One of the things I hate the most about my GTI is the amount of time it takes for the turbo to spool up and go. Some circumstances require immediate response and the Tesla gives...
  10. inc55

Yeah, for the low low price of 80+k
  11. inc55

Plus to preserve the battery it is recommended not to charge beyond the 80% range.
  12. inc55

Haha, if the 3.2 second performance model was 52k I would get it right now. Their prices are 40k, 50k and 60k (Base, AWD, Performance AWD). Considering a Golf R costs 41k. I think for an extra 9k you get a beast of a car. I don't care if their 0-60's are similar. The Tesla will throw you...
  13. inc55

There are plenty in stock in Arizona. I can pick one up today if I wanted to.
  14. inc55

Ever since I test drove the Tesla Model 3 Performance, my GTI seems like junk. The instant acceleration of that motor was just insane. I have never felt such power. Not only that, but the car handled so well and the steering felt really nice. I have been crunching numbers ever since. The...