GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by j255c

1. j255c

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Some pics of the Evo and Subaru.
  2. j255c

Your previous rides......Share it !!

05 Legacy GT (manual) 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser (manual) 2006 Evo IX SE (manual) 2012 Mini Cooper S (auto) 2018 Golf R (manual) 2020 BMW X2 Of all the cars I wish I’d kept the Evo IX.
  3. j255c

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Please let the midterms be a red wave. This administration is doing everything possible to dismantle the middle class
  4. j255c

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

How anyone can still support Biden is baffling.
  5. j255c

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

This car is going to sell extremely well if they can get it out the door under 40K. It is the modern day STI. That being said it looks a bit juvenile to me- I’m 34. If Lexus made something like this with 1 more cylinder I’d consider the switch.
  6. j255c

Dogs

7. j255c

You all got played by Biden. More alarming the account for “Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Tracker” and “Pelosis Portfolio Tracker” both were censored by Twitter. The new CEO is putting in that work! The censorship and misinformation now is appalling.