GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jay745

1. jay745

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

PayPal Acadia $3 for his dns ad blocker. Worked like a charm for me and I don't see ads here anymore
  2. jay745

I made a temporary stand for the motor using 2x4s. Can I join the cool kids club now???
  3. jay745

Is your asthma bad? What do you take for it? Mine was 10x worse when I was younger but it's still there. I just use an Albuterol rescue and still have to take it a few times a day, I don't really have 'attacks' anymore but it's annoying. When I was younger I died and was in the hospital for 6...
  4. jay745

After seeing the ad I'd hard pass.
  5. jay745

Lmfao "350hp" on a stock turbo fsi. Dudes higher than tommy chong
  6. jay745

Fender flares though 🤮
  7. jay745

I mean it's worth 800 bucks. Just no idea how much it's going to cost to get running
  8. jay745

You've convinced me. Fuckit I'm deleting my seat entirely and going to sit on a milk crate for weight savings
  9. jay745

Sigh. Two cars traveling the same direction, one spins around and gets hit is not the same as two traveling towards each other and hitting head on. Scary sure, but not the same as a tbone that typically happens at an intersection. No sense in arguing, you're right, I'm wrong. Go get...
  10. jay745

Breh. No. I'm talking about a tbone like at an intersection. Will never happen. And a head on where two cars are traveling in opposite directions towards each other...also will never happen. Show me vids, I'll wait.
  11. jay745

You're never going to get tboned on a track, or a head on collision with another car traveling the opposite direction at speed. We can go down a rabbit hole and argue walls etc, but walls are stationary unlike another car traveling in a different direction multiplying opposite force. And...
  12. jay745

They're meant to be used with a hans device and helmet. Your oem seat will crush and work with the seatbelt, race seats don't have crush points. The types of accidents that happen on a track are very different than what occur on the street
  13. jay745

I'd keep the oem seats if you drive it on the street. Fixed back race seats are dangerous and will hurt you in a street accident