GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jaypoto

1. jaypoto

Hey man, have a friend with an alltrack who is an hour and a half from you. He wants to pick it...

Hey man, have a friend with an alltrack who is an hour and a half from you. He wants to pick it up today or tomorrow. Text me at 609-213-4358 and I will get you his info so he can snag it off of you. -Jason Mariani
  2. jaypoto

Any here into retro gaming?

Since the displays and buttons/joysticks on them are all aftermarket there wasn't much needed to get them working with the Pi. The vertical screen in the middle is hdmi and the 4:3 - 19 inch on the left has a vga to hdmi adapter. The buttons/joysticks use a simple adapter board so they can be...
  3. jaypoto

Any here into retro gaming?

Went down the rabbit hole of purchasing 3 arcade 1up cabinets and modding them to play all my childhood arcade games so that I could share the experience with my kids. They use raspberry pi 3b+’s and run mame games through a user friendly front end. It was mostly just a fun project out of...
  4. jaypoto

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Shhh, you’re not supposed to have accountability for your own health and well being. That’s reserved for the government agencies to decide for you. Good point about destroying small businesses for the big guys. I had that thought a few weeks ago but haven’t heard anyone else talk about it...
  5. jaypoto

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Significant as in how many? Numbers help, not anecdotes. The average age of teachers in the US is 42 years old, which represents a 1% chance of death for that population. For the older population of teachers, sure they can retire early or choose not to be exposed. Also I thought masks worked? Or...
  6. jaypoto

Is this a reason to shut the economy down, not let kids go back to school, and restrict everything you can do? Honest question. Should just the vulnerable population restrict themselves being in public or should all of us have to suffer?
  7. jaypoto

Let's see your PC's

Love these little things...For me, I went down the retro gaming rabbit hole and set up an arcade one up cab with all the emulators, most importantly MAME, and upgraded all the buttons, joysticks, speakers, etc. Still working on some additional mods like lit marquee and and some led lighting, and...
  8. jaypoto

Let's see your PC's

My SICK build. Try not to be jealous ?