GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
JBale
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I am in the UK I am thinking of upgrading my GOLF MK 7 2.0 TDI GT 2016 with halogen tail lights to the MK 7.5 led dynamic ones with the sequential indicators can this be done ? if it can will you supply me the harnesses that i would need with both side fogs ,and if so how much would they be with shipping? Kind regards martin
    Hi, I am in the UK I am thinking of upgrading my GOLF MK 7 1.6 TDI SE NAV 2017 tail lights to the MK 7.5 dynamic ones with the sweeping indicators can you supply me the harnesses that i would need and if so how much would they be with shipping? Kind regards Ray
    Hello, I am looking to purchase a UK RHD harness for halogen golf mk7.5 tail lights, how much would this cost?
    Hi Jbale,
    I'm interested for harness and coding for installation Dynamic led tails MK7.5.
    Please, MP. Thanks
    bonjou JBale
    je possède une golf 7.5 facelift européenne avec feux arrière LED sans clignotant dynamique
    j'ai acheté les feux led avec clignotant dynamique et je suis intéressé par votre câble adaptateur
    comment je peut vous acheté l'adaptateur
    merci
    Hi jbale I’m after the mk7.5 wiring harness do you have any for sale or any plans to make any more I’m in the uk so I have the led tails I want to fit the mk7.5 tails with the scrolling indicators please let me know if you have any or would be making anymore
    Cheers
    Wayne
    K
    Hi did you get my PM? no response from you.
    Hello JBale,
    i'm interested in your harness for the GTI 7.5 tail lights. how can i purchase from you?
    I'm interested in your harness for the GTI 7.5 tail lights without fogs. My current lights are north American stock. If you are still selling these, let me know. They would ship to zip code 63122. Thanks!
    Hello ~ I am from Macau, my English is not good.
    I wanna know why your 7.5 tail lights have two fog lights?
    Can you tell me where to buy and and parts number for two rear fog lights?
    Thank you ~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…