GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JC_451

1. JC_451

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Spam Bots Argue Over Lack Of Critical Pfizer Studies Funded By Pfizer

It mostly just means you post a lot. Some people here are legit funny or witty, but those posts will get lots of reactions. If you mostly get one or two reactions from the same people and your reaction score is high...you just post a lot and have a couple of bros. I would wager that at...
  2. JC_451

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Spam Bots Argue Over Lack Of Critical Pfizer Studies Funded By Pfizer

Reaction score means very little. It doesn't mean you write well or are interesting. It mostly just means you post a lot.
  3. JC_451

Know your audience. This isn't a paragraph crowd. 😋
  4. JC_451

We're still pretty far from the 2 year mark. Even if you consider the scamdemic as beginning in Nov/Dec 2019 in China. 15 years to slow the spread began in the US in March of 2020. Jus sayin. 😋
  5. JC_451

This is just like smirking when you see a shitty driver pulled over 5 minutes after they passed you. The proverbial ha-haw. (Nelson laugh)
  6. JC_451

Delta 8 is a less psychoactive THC molecule. It's like weed-lite supposedly, but it is a concentrate derivative that has to be manufactured. It can be produced from CBD. There's lots of information out there if you're curious. K2 isn't actually Marijuana or a derivative. It's a "spice " blend...
  7. JC_451

Yeah...I don't have a reserved spot either 😂
  8. JC_451

In my neighborhood $1700 gets you a 1 bedroom condo.
  9. JC_451

Yikes. Thread all serious all the time now.
  10. JC_451

We cut off our nose to spite our face with Nuclear power. Just a few accidents somehow outweigh endless fuel spills, explosions, and fake climate altering emissions.
  11. JC_451

I have to certify that I haven't taken up smoking every year or face a $600 surcharge on my health insurance. Otherwise, everyone's rates are already higher to compensate for the unhealthy and unlucky among us. Taking risks and higher insurance costs basically go hand in hand.