GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jeffapotamus

1. J

Didn't know this existed part 2

I'm the demographic, I love those! It's too bad the 7.5 didn't come in more actual colors. I don't think it would be the same with the dark green and blue.
  2. J

Garage Decor

I have two 2-1/2 car garages and a shed. I still barely fit my GTI and the wife' MINI in one and my beater pickup and tractor in the other. Shed is packed full too. It's a sad state of affairs. Summer cleaning/organizing is a goal. Maybe I'll use some of the decoration ideas here if I can clear...
  3. J

Garage Decor

Your garages are all WAY too neat. You all clearly need more stuff.
  4. J

Chainsaws

I've had a Stihl MS290 with a 20" bar for several years. I've been tempted by battery saws, but I can't justify replacing a saw that runs perfectly well. I did, however, buy an Atlas battery pole saw from HF last spring. It's done a great job so far. The main advantage to gas is run time. This...
  5. J

Anyone read any good books lately?

Hey Daks, how is The Name of the Wind going?
  6. J

DELETE

I got the email about this last week. Unfortunately, it isn't working in my car and not worth the trouble to call tech support for a week of service. Sirius was ok when I was on the free trial when I bought my GTI, but not good enough to pay for it. It has the same problem as FM radio. After a...
  7. J

Anyone read any good books lately?

I haven't read it in a few years, but if you like fantasy (magic, swords, etc) The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss is fantastic. My only issue is it's supposed to be a trilogy. He finished the second book 10 years ago and the final book has been in final edit for several years. If you like...