GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jhunter88

1. J

Drive mode: light assist?!

Does anyone know why there is an option to set ‘light assist’ to ‘sport mode’? I’m just intrigued as to what difference it makes.
  2. J

Dash rattle

Did this resolve it?
  3. J

Dash rattle

When I touch the front passenger seat belt buckle, I can feel the vibration which matches the sound - but it doesn’t seem to be the actual buckle I don’t think. The front passenger says it sounds like it’s from the driver door, and as the driver it sounds like it’s from the passenger door. Seems...
  4. J

Praise Be: VW Has Overhauled The Golf 8's Annoying Infotainment System

You’re right, the infotainment map is absolutely fine. I didn’t spec my vehicle, so was mainly wondering - how do I *know* if it has Discover Media or Discover Pro? If it has Discover Media that’s not a problem. It does wireless car play which is all I really need. I understand that also means...
  5. J

Praise Be: VW Has Overhauled The Golf 8's Annoying Infotainment System

I picked up my 2021 Golf GTI a couple of weeks ago, and despite loving the drive, I’m clearly not alone in my software issues. I believe it’s standard equip on the GTI (it also has gesture controls which I think indicates Pro) so I believe I have Discover Pro: however, there seems to be...