GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jovian's latest activity

• J
    Jovian reacted to GTI Jake's post in the thread FMIC questions with Like Like.
    The OEM intercooler holds both the radiator and the AC condenser, so it’s not just a remove it kinda job.
  • J
    Jovian reacted to jimlloyd40's post in the thread APR Stage 1 or Stage 2? with Like Like.
    I would definitely go with Cobb and EQT.
  • J
    Jovian reacted to ZuMBLe's post in the thread APR Stage 1 or Stage 2? with Like Like.
    You sir, are an idiot, and don't understand the details. Go look up closed loop fueling and learn something like you claim you want to...
  • J
    Jovian reacted to bentin's post in the thread APR Stage 1 or Stage 2? with Like Like.
    I think some people (or one) need to understand that the mention of a COBB is not the same as using the stock COBB maps. Figure that...
  • J
    Jovian reacted to ZuMBLe's post in the thread APR Stage 1 or Stage 2? with Like Like.
    Didn't catch that you had an R. Get a good tune from a Cobb tuner. When you get the itch pay for an ethanol tune. </thread again?>...
  • J
    Jovian replied to the thread EA888 Engine Swap.
    Don’t have an experiences with engine swaps but I would assume with how temperamental this ECU is it would be a heck of a lot of work To...
  • J
    Jovian replied to the thread EA888 Engine Swap.
    The EA888 is a step down from the Ea888 gen 3. You would also need a K04 not IS38 for that engine
  • J
    Jovian reacted to git_fan's post in the thread FMIC questions with Like Like.
    There are a number of established brands that use T&F: Wagner AMS do88 PWR ProAlloy HPA Leyo
  • J
    Jovian replied to the thread EQT Tuned.
    You are litteraly changing OEM options. Options built into the ECU software, you are not adding anything or removing just changing...
  • J
    Jovian replied to the thread EQT Tuned.
    Nothing more OEM than using the existing VW code to turn it off with either VCDS or ODB11. These tools just work with the existing code...
  • J
    60k miles is the VW recommended interval for the stock plugs. If you car is modified or you drive it heavy you should consider changing...
  • J
    Jovian replied to the thread First ever dyno test.
    Those numbers look consistent with what I have seen with those mods. Be happy with them. My only suggestion is to get a dyno done...
  • J
    Was it filled above the max line on the coolant tank and the marks on the dip stick?
  • J
    Jovian reacted to Dog Dad Wagon's post in the thread 2015 Golf R *WITH NEW ENGINE* with Like Like.
    All the better - you can get a Helix sub for ~$400 and code it to your car and voila. You have an OEM upgrade for the base stereo. It’s...
  • J
    With EQT DSG tune when driving around normally D is pretty fun and dont feel I need to manually shift like with the stock DSG profile...