GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jrdigioia

1. J

The Model 3 ruined my life

I’ve driven the S and the 3, that instant torque is fantastic. Nice car too but I would not say it was fun to drive past the instant take off. Next car is very likely to be an electric but I’m keeping a fun manual car too. If VW does the ID buzz right, I’ll be all over it.
  2. J

Anybody a video game junkie?

Currently hooked on the outer worlds. Really fun game, good dialogue and nice weapon choices.
  3. J

Anybody a video game junkie?

Been playing since Atari , don’t see myself ever stopping. Just finished borderlands 3 and now replaying the Last of us on PS4 in anticipation for the sequel. Forgot how amazing this game is.
  4. J

Pictures of you dog(s)

Thanks! He’s a good boy; the breed is very active, they love to run. Affectionate when they want to be and they don’t shed much which is a bonus. I’ve had multiple lab/Shepard mixes, all have been great dogs. Never seen a Mallinois in person, look like a nice breed though!
  5. J

Pictures of you dog(s)

Lol, we get that question quite often. Anubis is a pharaoh hound. One of the oldest dog breeds. They’re pretty rare, you don’t see them much.
  6. J

Pictures of you dog(s)

My boy Anubis and my daughters corgi Kelpie. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. J

VW drug mule

Now that’s one hell of a mod.
  8. J

Volkswagen ID 3 first look

I like it and would certainly be in the market for one but not going to happen apparently. Guess I’ll wait for the ID buzz in a few years