GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Km1986

1. K

Mk8 golf software update

It failed to load even for the service team at my vw dealership, They tried everything, In the end, they said the whole thing needs replaced. in the end they took the car back, Cancelled my contract, And let me pick a new car. I opted for the vw Passat! they did say they were having...
  2. K

Mk8 golf software update

My infotainment system failed to load up altogether. No sat nav, radio, nothing. I cuddnt understand it. I’ve had mine three months now. I quite like the vw Arteon. (A used one). head office are trying to see if the figures add up etc.. hopefully it works out...
  3. K

Mk8 golf software update

Yeah, to be fair the dealership are working with me, The first time this happened, they says it needed a software update just. However second time round the service team advised it needs replaced, The sales man said it costs “several thousand pounds “. As you said, At...
  4. K

Mk8 golf software update

Thanks. my infotainment system needs replaced altogether now. They’ve to order it. I’m not a happy bunny. Vw head office are currently working with me to maybe let me get an exchange to a different model vw. Thanks again
  5. K

Mk8 golf software update

Is anyone having issues with their infotainment system, Mine has shut down twice now, Apparently it needed a software update through the dealership! I’m just wondering is this common? I’d heard via google this is common with mk8 golf. (Faulty software issues)