GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KollinWithaK

1. KollinWithaK

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

I'm in love. DAMN! That looks killer dude happy for you!
  2. KollinWithaK

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Dude I didn't even see that you got one! Where are the pics at? Once I hear/see something I'll let you know. We just had an 8V RS3 in today for a tune ironically.
  3. KollinWithaK

Making my first car parts purchase in a long time. Maintenance items and a fire extinguisher w/ mount for the R. Also have to replace the horns on the R since they shit themselves somehow. Maintenance items for the Treg. Wookies prep. :)
  4. KollinWithaK

Good to finally meet you after so long man! Also this confirms what I mean, you posted this at 530 and there have since been 3 other pages of posts 😂 Fully support your discord idea.
  5. KollinWithaK

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

This must be where the dicks hang out.
  6. KollinWithaK

I bought a daily DSG car specifically cause I got tired of driving manual in the city (Tampa).
  7. KollinWithaK

I didn't know Jay had such fragile feelings. Sad day.
  8. KollinWithaK

Social Hero Status > Potential Issues with future employment. 1-800-Send-It
  9. KollinWithaK

Understood. My .02 from a random person on the internet is send it with caution. If you feel that you are safe in future employment and that it won't affect those future calls or that your previous company can't come after you for anything (lots of places find loopholes to target people for...
  10. KollinWithaK

Most are not just calling to verify employment though. All the calls I've both gotten for past employees and had done to me for employment opportunities for me were more than just "Did this person work here?" They are looking for work ethic, attitude, personality, etc. I'm not sure there is any...
  11. KollinWithaK

One time investment in a $1000-ish tent is cheaper in the long run if you camp a lot then hotels at lots of events. Plus adds a coolness factor. Thats what I've read too. Throw down a couple of sleeping pads and a pillow and you're set.
  12. KollinWithaK

They are super rad IMO. I went to Riverside in Chattanooga last week and there was a couple there with a similar setup to this pic. All the luggage is kept in their Mk7, both sleep comfortably up top.
  13. KollinWithaK

Welp this thread moves too fast for me. Lmao
  14. KollinWithaK

6. Weiner Weiner Chicken Deener Late to the party as usual.