GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by launchd

1. L

2600HP Viper

Insane...
  2. L

$75,000 and a (car) dream...

I initially wanted the RS3... and was waiting patiently for the new 2021... then COVID happened and the production of the 2021 (now 2022) RS3 got pushed along with it's release (early/mid 2022 in the US). I'm getting antsy and I don't want to buy a 2020 RS3, especially knowing the 2022 RS3 will...
  3. L

Yeah, I wish I didn't have to worry about weather conditions... The Cayman is hands-down the better factory produced performance car of the two. BUT, if you move away from stock configurations and start down the modding rabbit hole, the TTRS becomes a beast that eventually eats the Cayman. (I...
  4. L

I'd agree with you EXCEPT, I am looking to daily drive the car. This puts the TTRS (AWD) ahead of the Cayman (RWD) for the area that I live in (North East). I am very close to finalizing a deal on a 2021 TTRS :) Just debating the (very low) trade-in value they're offering me on my GTI vs...
  5. L

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Wrong, she conspired with Greta Thunberg... who wasn't born yet... or was she? I'm told by top men that Greta actually suffers from a medical condition known as Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (or the "Benjamin Button” disease).
  6. L

Trying to set records over here
  7. L

Why? I test drove a 2021 yesterday, was waiting for someone to say this haha.
  8. L

If you had a budget of $75,000 to spend on a car, what car would you buy and why?
  9. L

This isn't even the right forgery... God you're dumb.
  10. L

Jesus Christ you really are retarded aren't you... Are your parents related? Brother and sister perhaps?
  11. L

Besides, all his followers wouldn't know the difference anyway... They were mesmerized by an actor who pretended to play President and Arnold is a way better actor.
  12. L

Well... If they let people who have the intelligence level of a fourth grader and the reading level of a four year old be our President (Trump), this should not be a stipulation. The bar has been lowered so much for this man, it's touching the ground at this point... how much worse could it be?
  13. L

Can Arnold Schwarzenegger be our next celebrity President? I would love for him to say "I must now get to the chopper" every time he was wrapping up an interview on the front lawn of the White House on his way out.
  14. L

Right right right, who cares. Let's talk about this guy: