GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Liland

1. L

What is your occupation?

Marine engineer. Until January i worked onboard a Pipe laying constrution vessel i Brazil, now working onboard a semisub. rig in the north sea. Must admit that i miss working on ships. But cant complaint, not to bad here either ;)
  2. L

which watch do you wear?

Got a Seiko Sportura Perpentual I have steel, brown leather and fabric bracelet i switch between. Edit: And its Kinetic :)
  3. L

New Civic Type R

If i was to (could afford) choose from those i think the Audi and Golf would be my last pick. The Focus would ve my choice just infront of the Civic (4wd is nice in snowy Norway) But most realistic and in consideration is a Leon Cupra 280. But for looks, i choose the Civic. It looks 100% faster...
  4. L

If you win the lotto, what cars would you get?

You guys are a bunch of adults :P Id buy a Countach, a Zonda R, a A Civic type R and alot of other cars with powerful engines and huge wings! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. L

Nürburgring

Anybody knows any laptimes for the Golf on the ring? The Seat Leon Cupra did it in 7:58! Making it the first fwd under 8mins. Seat has also given a sub8 pacage for the Cupra, with racing seats and 370mm brakes! Would like to se how fast the Golf GTI or R could do it. (Now the Renaultsport...
  6. L

Honest opinion. 2015 R or 2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V?

Hands down, the CTS-V. The Golf R is still just a Golf.
  7. L

Your previous rides......Share it !!

1986 - Volvo 240 2.3 Carb, 5 sp 1999 - Volvo V70 2.5tdi auto 1989 - Mercedes 230 CE 2001 - Volvo C70 2,0T 5 spd And i miss them all :(