GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lucky#Slevin

1. Lucky#Slevin

Hey PM me.. im interested in the wheels..

Hey PM me.. im interested in the wheels..
  2. Lucky#Slevin

Electric Snowblowers

I just purchased an EGO 56v lithium battery powered snowblower from Home Depot.. Bought it after I saw great reviews on it.. I used it to remove 10" of wet heavy snow we just had here.. Worked like a dream.. Google EGO power tools.. Great products.. $599 for 21" model with two 5.0 ah 56 volt...
  3. Lucky#Slevin

Traded in my GTI for something else German...

EXACTLY MY POINT!! i don't get why people are so negative sometimes... misery loves company i guess.. smh
  4. Lucky#Slevin

why even say that? why knock the bmw? bmw is a prestige auto maker plain and simple. a brand new bmw is a status symbol and a vehicle people will pay a premium for; are you saying that this isn't true? a bwm doesn't cost the same as a volkswagen. a bmw is a luxury vehicle and a volkwagen is not...
  5. Lucky#Slevin

Unbelievable.. The post is from a former gti owner who decided to upgrade his vehicle and then decided to share his comparison of the 2... A very interesting and informative post for all gti owners in my opinion.. I would want to know how my mk6 gti stacks up the latest offering from bmw.. Kinda...
  6. Lucky#Slevin

OK 21 THEN!!! :p your entitled to your opinion.. i just like my beemer..
  7. Lucky#Slevin

seriously one of the dumbest things i have ever heard on any car forum. calling a benchmark sedan which all car manufacturers want their vehicle to be like a basic accord camry.. down right laughable :bellyroll: ^THIS this statement explains alot.. 19 yr old lil hater!!! ^ 2nd most...
  8. Lucky#Slevin

so the problem is the vehicle price? let me ask you something; gti autobahn and f30 loaded are the same price what car are you picking? the bmw f30 is the superior vehicle.. don't knock the car for its price.. price is relative to what you can afford.. its a way better car in every way with...
  9. Lucky#Slevin

if you drove the car i believe you would feel differently. car is awesome, best car i have ever owned period. it is the ultimate driving machine :thumbsup:
  10. Lucky#Slevin

i couldn't disagree more with you more.. its the sport line which features 18" machined gunmetal wheels, red stitching, gloss piano black trim outside for mirrors, front grill and rear bumper accent, inside piano black with red line across the dash... i love it do you not have red stitching /...
  11. Lucky#Slevin

Review is spot on.. The f30 is a fantastic platform.. I was blown away when i first saw it and actually drove it.. I was never a fan of the 3 series bmw until this f30.. The 4 cylynder engine is this thing really is a marvel.. Thing absolutely flies when pushed but gives easily 30+ mpg city.. 8...