GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by M4ttV

1. M4ttV

New TPI's for the Travel Assist/Emergency Assist warning errors.

Thanks. for the TPI info. Good to know it is not just our car getting these errors all the time. Now there is a TPI I might take it in to the garage. I'll also try for the 3rd time to get them to fix the "Currently unable to charge the mobile device. Please remove all other items from the...
  2. M4ttV

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

So this morning the car alarm goes off constantly and the car battery is flat. Called out roadside assistance and there theory is the Rear Traffic Alert error meant the sensor / camera could not connect to the main computer so on ignition off it did not get the signal and stayed on running down...
  3. M4ttV

Just had the same. Tried to book into Citygate West London to get 91CU done but told they had such a backlog they could not do it until the new year. So was advised to book into Citygate Ruislip as they could do it with my service. Just picked the car up and it has not been done as the update...
  4. M4ttV

They need to apply Recall 91BU-W-OCU which fixed it for me.
  5. M4ttV

Thanks. Have any of them then upgraded from 1810 to 1890?
  6. M4ttV

Has anyone got a car with 16xx updated to 1810 or 1890 yet?
  7. M4ttV

Praise Be: VW Has Overhauled The Golf 8's Annoying Infotainment System

ACC Driving Profile sets the way the car accelerates up to the speed limit set in ACC. (Either if you had been slowed by a car in front and move to another lane, or if you move into a new faster speed limit e.g.. from 50 to 70mph.) Eco = slowest acceleration, Sport = fastest acceleration.
  8. M4ttV

Has anyone managed to get the centre speaker clicking and subsequent issues resolved?

Software update only - Recall 91BU-W-OCU control unit update
  9. M4ttV

Has anyone managed to get the centre speaker clicking and subsequent issues resolved?

Update fixed the issue. No clicks or sos messages since. Been to all the places it would occur and all ok.
  10. M4ttV

Not yet. Car booked in for 3-Dec for the recall on the unit. But dealer reckons it only fixes for about 50% of cars.
  11. M4ttV

Warning Triangle

Yes it fits:
  12. M4ttV

Warning Triangle

On order. Currently somewhere between here and Germany. Will report once it arrives.
  13. M4ttV

Warning Triangle

I am hoping this will fit - https://www.louis-moto.co.uk/artikel/euro-warning-triangle-micro-package-size-43x4-5x3cm/10001036
  14. M4ttV

Travel assist problems.

I've reported this on both cars since July last year. Amazing how little info gets from dealers to VW. Well it isn't really as the info you give the service reception team rarely makes it to the actual service department mechanics and is never in the same detail on the job cards. I have handed...
  15. M4ttV

Travel assist problems.

Had 11 months so far over 2 years trying to get this sorted. (1st car rejected (1.5 etsi Life)) 2nd (1.5 etsi Style 2020 wk 41, 1668) has had the SOS control unit replaced, 2 sets of software updates and now the car to go in again next week to check the control units wiring.