GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mac340

1. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

So who are you going to believe. You recently posted an article saying the first cases were vaccinated people and now you post this which if you bothered reading it says so far no cases in vaccinated people.
  2. M

Getaway in Stockholm

Yes I thought the same thing lol. I still enjoy watching the original one with the Supra.
  3. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Let's be honest, any bill either party puts out for anything is going to be full of bloat.
  4. M

Shouldn't there be quotes around mistakenly?
  5. M

Summing up this thread in 5 words, blah blah, blah blah blah.
  6. M

correlation doesn't always mean causality.
  7. M

If your brain can't wrap around that try wrapping it around the question of "where" is the universe?:unsure:
  8. M

If the virus is so bad and we all need to be vaccinated why do they throw away vaccines when something comes up like broken freezers or someone not showing up for their appointment instead of just giving a shot to whoever wants one? I guess the options would be it's not really as bad as they say...
  9. M

Yea the plumbers in Texas are going to be up to their ass in work soon.:LOL:
  10. M

oh gosh your gonna hurt my feelings:cry:
  11. M

That pretty much goes for both sides.
  12. M

Yea I am sure he will get credit for Tampa's defense holding KC to 9 points.:rolleyes:
  13. M

They tried that with my son 25 or so years ago. School said he had to be tested, they said he was borderline ADHD and wanted to test him on Ritalin. I told them to go F themselves and that was that.
  14. M

most studies seem to say somewhere below 1% . Even the CDC website says "tested and confirmed cases" which doesn't take into consideration the people who have had the virus that we don't even know about. A doctor from Stanford did a seroprevalence study down in Cali and they came up with .2. Of...
  15. M

So the hundreds of millions of people starving around the world because of the lockdowns don't count apparently. That is according to the UN not some tweet btw.