GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by matttherat30

1. M

Mk8 Orders

I am on the brink of cancelling and calling it a day. Been mulling this over for a while and I’m worried that I’m going to miss out on having a nice new car at all. Other manufacturers are producing them quicker. And prices are just going to keep climbing. I have tried for a week to contact VW...
  2. M

Mk8 Orders

Thanks for the reply and sharing your journey which seems to be very similar. I’m honestly just so shocked that VW nor the dealership are unable to obtain anything more that a fuzzy, rough, changeable build date. I even asked the dealer if he could commit to it being delivered with 3 years of...
  3. M

Mk8 Orders

Hi All! I’ve been following this forum for a while and just had a call from my dearlership so wanted som advice or guess work if possible. November 2021 - Ordered a Golf GTD in dolphin grey, no extras apart from what comes with the spec Was initially told to expect a 12 month wait. Then...
  4. M

Mk8 Orders

Hi Everyone, just looking some friendly advice. Ordered a Golf GTD in mid November 2021. Was told delivery would be around June 2022. Now being told that it won’t be until Xmas 2022. No build date yet. Just wondering how this all works as the dealership gave me my order number about a month ago...