GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by melancholygypsy

1. melancholygypsy

Best website to order flowers?

Another for 1800 Flowers, I've used them a ton and they have always delivered on time. Just remember if you want them to come pre-arranged make sure it says local florist delivery or they could end up coming in a box by UPS.
  2. melancholygypsy

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

Putting toward our honeymoon
  3. melancholygypsy

Next Gen consoles

That is really the best justification imo... But I am waiting at least 6 months to a year to get one because most games that are coming out for the first year are being down converted for the old consoles anyway.
  4. melancholygypsy

Picture calibration on new TV.

Interesting, I frequent AVS and D-Nice's settings always require this so I took it as truth.
  5. melancholygypsy

Picture calibration on new TV.

It would help if you supplied a brand and model of the TV. Any calibration on a brand new TV won't do you much good because pixel shift pretty significantly throughout the first 100 hours of use. If you look at any real calibration settings or call someone to come out and do it they will have...
  6. melancholygypsy

Getting surgery in 2 weeks, joy joy

To a guy that's had a Kidney stone the surgery doesn't sound all that bad... It isn't the peeing out of the stone that hurts it's the passing of it from the kidney to the bladder. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I had a terrible stomach ache, that turned into the worst pain I...
  7. melancholygypsy

Movies Chat Thread

Tombstone
  8. melancholygypsy

E-cigs

Was using E-cigs for a couple months and finally upgraded to a Personal Vaporizer
  9. melancholygypsy

New Xbox reveal today at 12pm CST

Nice, thanks for the link!
  10. melancholygypsy

How to sneak in liquor?

My buddies use these for Baseball games all the time :bellyroll:
  11. melancholygypsy

Had no idea where to post this so....

The first Emperor of the Moon! :bow:
  12. melancholygypsy

[Tech gurus] Mini PCI card issues

If the cards drivers are updated it sounds like the card is resetting during heavy load. After it drops the connection do you need to restart to get it working again? Or will it pick up the signal again on it's own after a couple minutes?
  13. melancholygypsy

HDTV recommendations.

Sony makes good LED as well but again the Elite and the Sony full array models are 3500+ ... Edge lit LED is terrible IMO
  14. melancholygypsy

HDTV recommendations.

Another +1 for Panasonic plasma. I bought my 60st50 a year ago this month and it is amazing, the picture is beautiful. I did a lot of research before buying and for the price at the time it was the best on the market. I am seeing the same results with the new ST60. To get an LED that would...
  15. melancholygypsy

Bitcoin currency discussion

If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to buy them when they first came out I would have considered it. It is a little easier now but the price :eek: