GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by murph3699

1. murph3699

Hey, I noticed in the DTR6054 thread that you DON'T have an upgraded intercooler with the APR...

Hey, I noticed in the DTR6054 thread that you DON'T have an upgraded intercooler with the APR turbo. I have to replace my turbo and the DTR6054 is the best option but I can't do the intercooler right away. How's your experience been? Thanks!
  2. murph3699

Anyone Familiar with this Area in Boston?

I am familiar with this area but its happening all over. Its in the neighborhood near Fenway Park which is around a half hour from me. There's a bridge about a 1/4 mile long leading up to my office that they will block and rip it up and down until the cops show up.
  3. murph3699

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

The cops did get away with it in the Rodney King trial spawning the April 1992 riot
  4. murph3699

What is your occupation?

E911 Tech with Verizon and Steward/Executive Board member IBEW Local 2321.
  5. murph3699

2019 Mazda3

I love Mazda. Drove a Mazda3 and a Speed6 prior to my GTI. If they continued to make Mazdaspeeds I may have gone that route
  6. murph3699

VOTE TOMOROOW...TUESDAY

I voted last week!
  7. murph3699

Deal on power stop brakes and pads on Amazon.

I don't need brakes anytime soon but I already had these on my wishlist for when the time comes.