GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ncsugray90

1. ncsugray90

The Official Gun Thread

I'm debating picking up another dpms from cabelas before november just in case supply plummets. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  2. ncsugray90

The Official Gun Thread

Nice, and that's a really good price for what I've heard is a great gun! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  3. ncsugray90

The Official Gun Thread

Anyone here have cerakote on their pistol slide? Im thinking about doing it to my 43, but I use a kydex holster thats already scratched up the slide pretty well, so I dont want to spend money making it purdy just for it all to get scratched to shit again.
  4. ncsugray90

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Good to know. I'll be keeping the gti for a bit longer, but when I can afford a 4 door wrangler for a dd, I may move back to the JDM side myself..... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  5. ncsugray90

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Hey man, I've been toying with the idea of buying a 350 for an all out track build. They are just so damn cheap right now, and I dont really see that going away anytime soon (hopefully). Having tracked the car and done some autox-ing, whats your opinion of the car as a track dedicated...
  6. ncsugray90

The Official Gun Thread

I agree. The only reason I spent money on the furniture for this one is because I will eventually build an AR from scratch and move this stuff over. I kept all the original hardware Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  7. ncsugray90

The Official Gun Thread

If you're looking for a cheap AR, check out the Dpms Oracle. It's around $500, doesn't have an optic, but it's a decent little gun. Definitley a starter AR. Here's a pic of mine after some furniture upgrades Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  8. ncsugray90

The Official Gun Thread

What about that little guy at the bottom? That little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy. Haha, what distance were you shooting at? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  9. ncsugray90

Worst car Subculture

Looks like ass in the pic as well, haha Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  10. ncsugray90

Worst car Subculture

Guess it depends on what your doing with it. I've seen many a Taco get dissapointed it couldn't make it uo the hill to play with the Jeeps. Granted, that could be more the drivers fault than the vehicles..... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  11. ncsugray90

Worst car Subculture

Indeed, I'm actually about to go look at a 98 cherokee to drive for work so I don't beat up the gti so bad. I did see what used to be a Suzuki samurai out at uwharrie once that basically backed up a vertical rock, so that was cool. Most non-jeep vehicles I see off road are 4 runners or old land...
  12. ncsugray90

Worst car Subculture

Yeah, I can see that. Some of the coolest offloading vehicles I've seen weren't jeeps though. Granted, they were so custom you couldn't call it something from any auto manu. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  13. ncsugray90

Would you let others drive your car?

I would only let someone I know drive my car. So far that list includes my dad and my gf. My best friend hasn't even driven it yet, but I'd let him if he asked to. Sure there are plenty of cars I'd love the opportunity to drive, but unless it's on a track, there's no real way to properly test...
  14. ncsugray90

The Official Gun Thread

So guys, what do you think is a reasonable offer for a Kimber Solo 9mm thats been rebuilt by the factory? I had an issue with mine, sent it off in an RMA, bought a Glock 43 so I could carry while it was gone and would rather keep the 43 (no 124 grain BS) now that I have the Kimber back. While...
  15. ncsugray90

Worst car Subculture

You ever driven/rode in a Jeep with the doors off and top down? If not, it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk