GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OEMPL+S

1. OEMPL+S

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

The government there hasn't got the memo to purge the press release yet. https://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/attorney-general-bonta-releases-new-firearms-data-increase-transparency-and
  2. OEMPL+S

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

A Meme as requested Will wait for sheep to tell me how my meme is flawed "cuz of this and that" lol.
  3. OEMPL+S

Yep I can agree on that .... Definitely can't just pin it on him. He should have just stood up to them and said no, which is easier said than done, when your dealing with the biggest industry in the world. It wouldn't have looked good if it was released well Biden was at the wheel. Since...
  4. OEMPL+S

Nick Nemeroff. 32 years old .... Died in his sleep .... Add that to the list of publicly known people dying In there sleep for reasons that are never known (if your a blind sheep). Depeche Mode, founder passes "naturally" at home, probably well sleep or not. Cause of death was just revealed and...
  5. OEMPL+S

Yes it was a complete failure and total disaster.... And yes Texas is armed to protect .... Stupid cops shoulda got the F out of the way. .... It's almost a little suspicious that they kept the parents out but didn't go in themselves .... Weird.
  6. OEMPL+S

Donut Operator. YouTuber.... He made mention of the lack of training officers receive in police forces across the US .... I feel like it's easy to fear, if you've never been trained how to deal with a live shooter situation properly.... Who wants to bust into a building with a live shooter...
  7. OEMPL+S

Right on time. SMH Knew one of you were gonna use someone's passing to try and take a sideways shot at closing this. Rip @jimlloyd40 Fellow was legit and was everyone's friend.
  8. OEMPL+S

Reminds me of the screaming lady meme .... Utter hopelessness. If they don't fight for what they "believe", there illusion will crumble and they'll have to rethink everything in there lives including all the people they've cancelled in there personal lives and all the choices they've made and...
  9. OEMPL+S

I am a foreign national from the Chinese province of Canada .... /S This guy is amusing .... Like watching a moron shoot themselves in the foot. Not that I enjoy pain per say but who hasn't watched Brandon Herrera's "Darwin Awards" .... Lol
  10. OEMPL+S

I'd pay jay 40$ just to allow what's right to prevail .... Yes I don't agree with everything on this thread, but critical thought is good for the mind. I think people hate alternate ideas because it makes then question there reality and also sometimes it questions there delusions. So basically...
  11. OEMPL+S

I mean don't tell me it's a coincidence that TriggeredOfDeath is suddenly on here kicking and screaming and now suddenly politics is going to be banned and the largest thread effected would be this one and not his bullshyt .... Like ad revenue will be down for this site lol .... I do wonder...
  12. OEMPL+S

Brutal. How did this even happen? Like what brought it up?
  13. OEMPL+S

ROLLER GRILL CHAT: YOU WANT BIG ONE HUHH?

I assume my great great grandparents are allowed to vote too? 😁😏
  14. OEMPL+S

Statistics are fairly decent as it is .... It's seems like the modern lefties can't accept anything that's based on facts. Give them facts and they frown like your a racist or mass murderer.🙄 I think if they just start looking at articles and allowing info in that they traditionally think is...
  15. OEMPL+S

I realized this awhile ago .... Can't trust anybody. Not that I'm winning at life .... It's just why let others bring you down .... You gotta fight to bring yourself up! But ya .... Unfortunately a lot of fucktards, it's sad. It's not that I feel happy about it. Reality sucks. The facts are...