GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Paulb1994

1. P

Mk8 android auto issue

Hey guys, hope you can help. Last 2 days when I connected my phone galaxy s10+, the Spotify on android auto had been playing up, everything else works fine, however, there's no audio when I try and play anything. The song progresses etc but there's no sound, I also can't adjust the volume...
  2. P

Light bar on Golf Mk8 style 2.0 TDI

Aw I love it here, been here over 15 years now! Glad you like it! Yeah, everywhere I look including the VW website confirms it should be there, I'm at the car garage now handing over paperwork for my old car so I'll probably ask them about it! Cheers
  3. P

In In Scotland so by the sounds of it it should have, but unfortunately I don't appear to have one which is a shame!
  4. P

Ideal mate thanks! Looks like I don't have it, shame cos it's pretty cool!
  5. P

I'm pretty sure it's the LED plus lights on this, I can't check again because the website took the car off. Apart from waiting till night time, is there any other way to check? Thanks!
  6. P

Hey guys, I hope you can help me, I picked up my golf (70 plate) the other day and love it! I've seen that Style trim comes with the front grille light bar, however, having a look I can't see it and I've not seen it turned on over the last few days. Is there anyway to turn it on or to check...