GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by perryis5150

1. perryis5150

2022 IndyCar season

Yes I was rooting for him hard at the end. You almost forget how great he was in Super Cars.
  2. perryis5150

2022 IndyCar season

Since we have a Formula 1 thread I thought I would start an IndyCar one as well. First race this weekend at St Pete. Should be a great race.
  3. perryis5150

2022 Formula 1 Season

What's up with the inner fender wings? Is that a new rule for this year? Also Andretti just paid the 200 mil to enter in 2024.
  4. perryis5150

Movie and TV Recommendations

I'm excited for The Witcher.
  5. perryis5150

Toyota GR Corolla

I think this will be an in between car against VW. More than a GTI but not quite a Golf R.
  6. perryis5150

Toyota GR Corolla

https://www.motortrend.com/news/toyota-gr-corolla-rumors/ This will be interesting to see what kind of performance and pricing this with have.
  7. perryis5150

RC Car and racing

I need suggestions for a entry level truck or buggy or something like to that. I don't need the best but something that wont crap out fast. I have nothing at the moment either.
  8. perryis5150

CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

My brother and sister in-law were looking for a new minivan and heard the same thing. 6-8 months out. Its a crazy time to try and buy almost anything right now.
  9. perryis5150

2021 Formula 1 Season

Was there every a video from Schumacher's car?
  10. perryis5150

Acura to bring back Integra name in Spring 2022

The new Civic looks bad enough and then they make this thing look even worse.
  11. perryis5150

Project car

That would be maybe the one to get but it'll be out of my price range. Unless I can find a clapped out one or one that needs a fair amount of work.
  12. perryis5150

Project car

I do like miatas but I would like something with a good size interior. Plus need to be able to take my son if he wants to go with me.
  13. perryis5150

Project car

10 grand altogether. That might be on the high end too. That’s just a number I have in my head.
  14. perryis5150

Project car

So I’ve been contemplating a new project car for next year. I’ve been thinking of another GTI. I would prefer an older model like a MK5 or 6. I’ve also found a few R32s for decent money. This would be a fun car but would like to be able to auto cross and maybe drag race a bit. So probably and...
  15. perryis5150

Movie and TV Recommendations

Just watched the Bob Ross doc on Netflix. Very interesting if its all true. I watched him as a little kid and still do.