GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pissat4motion

1. Pissat4motion

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

I don't know that you can argue that Trump's separatist rhetoric hasn't emboldened the half hidden racist elements in this country. These are the same people that mistake common courtesy and kindness for political correctness. Instead of thinking "go home you fk'n <insert minority of your...
  2. Pissat4motion

When you hitch your train to a shooting star that ends up being an albatross with an albatross around her neck.. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  3. Pissat4motion

So much this. If Trump actually wanted to win, it would take minimal effort against as flawed a politician as Hillary. Instead, he fires up his core supporters with rhetoric that alienates more and more of the voters that actually hate Hillary enough to vote for him.. Sent from my Nexus 6 using...
  4. Pissat4motion

Agreed. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  5. Pissat4motion

I'm with you on that. Third party will not win but garnering enough votes to at least have people see a third party candidate as a viable option would be a win in the long run.. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  6. Pissat4motion

I've decided, deep into this election cycle, to preface any political discussion with an acknowledgement that we're having to choose between two sh*t candidates. If we can agree on that point, then we can start a discussion on why exactly we're choosing one piece of sh*t over the other.. ...
  7. Pissat4motion

I love that movie! Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. Pissat4motion

I don't think it will appease anyone, any more or less, when in a years time you're being asked to sacrifice your virgin daughters to either the President or the President's husband. #Clintonsopenmarraige #ClintonTrumpthesavagebrothers #TheyGolfandStufftogether Trying to differentiate the...
  9. Pissat4motion

Use away... I've also noticed how more and more voters are voicing their displeasure with the candidates instead of simply half-a55ed explaining why one candidate is not as bad as the other. Most are admitting to looking past the candidates and casting a vote for the party platform.. my senior...
  10. Pissat4motion

I've described the candidates as poop vs poop in a zip lock bag. You know that one stinks and hope the other is an oddly textured chocolate moose mixed with small bits of nuts and corn. I'm focusing more on the local and state elections at this point.. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  11. Pissat4motion

Unable to send pm's..

I can recieve pms, located in the inbox, but either my sent pms arent showing up in the sent items folder or I can't send pms. I've tried sending a new message and still nothing in the sent items folder.