GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Roadrunner_GTI

1. Roadrunner_GTI

Wookies in the Woods ‘23 Roll Call

It started as an R32 / R20 event and has slowly morphed into a VW, Audi, Porsche, and BMW event.
  2. Roadrunner_GTI

The RBQ is sold out but that’s not the actual driving part. Was trying to get some mk6 interest, for whatever reason this generation is like the black hole in attendance at track, autox, and driving events. Lots of mk4, 5, and 7s though.
  3. Roadrunner_GTI

Anyone heading to Tail of the Dragon for Wookies this year? I’ll be driving down from VA on Thursday. Thinking about getting a smaller group of experienced drivers together for some more spirited runs on Friday, before the usual weekend traffic.
  4. Roadrunner_GTI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

I assumed it was obvious to everyone that we’re referring to your average track day enthusiast, not a professional race team at Le Mans.
  5. Roadrunner_GTI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Jay, looks like they just took a Scotch-brite disc or wire brush wheel to the surface to remove the head gasket material. 😄 The issue that people don't understand is that the gasket imprints on the soft aluminum head, and on a forced-induction engine it's just a matter of time.
  6. Roadrunner_GTI

I have no clue how I got roped into this shitshow of a thread, but I'm letting myself out. I can only handle but so much bullshit science-denying rhetoric. I will say that I'm totally shocked that someone who doesn't believe in valve jobs and cylinder head resurfacing, also doesn't believe in...
  7. Roadrunner_GTI

You think a drag race determines if an engine is reliable? Try 2-3 hours of grueling track time before checking that box. 😄 Some of the most jerry-rigged setups I've ever seen were at drag strips. #doavalvejob #resurfaceyourheads