GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RSMark5

1. RSMark5

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Rain rain go away. Come again another day. So bored. At least during lock down I've been able to spend my days outside, working out, doing work around the house etc. But today its pouring its ass off, and 40mph wind gusts. So here in my garage. Looking at all my toys. Wishing I could play.
  2. RSMark5

Any cyclist on here

Our local rails to trails trail is cut off by the base. Theres 15 miles you can do in town with no base access. But around 70 miles on base. Every time I get to the main gate I'm thinking you mf'ers. I helped pay for that trail.
  3. RSMark5

Any cyclist on here

I guess I am. Or I'm one of the people ruining it for the rest of you. Not sure which yet. Just started. Hadn't had a bike since middle school (I'm 36). Impulsively bought this a little over a week ago, and so far put 135miles on it.
  4. RSMark5

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I thought I was the only one into RC. I got a Arrma kraton V3 6s, with a hobbywing max8 in it, a Arrma talon V3 thats stockish, Axial yeti, an old Redcat Volcano, and a 4x4 slash vxl. Shits addictive. I haven't played with them in months. Today might be the day.
  5. RSMark5

Oh, I'm sorry. You must have me confused with some one who gives a shit? No one cares that you want a manual. No one cares that I bought a DSG once 13 years ago. Drive what works best for you. Thats why I can't believe that lame debate is still going on.
  6. RSMark5

Drag racing is the lamest form of motorsport I've ever tried. I spent years and countless money doing it before I realized. On a good night that I spent possibly weeks prepping for I'd spend less than 3 minutes total in the car. Who cares you can't launch the fuck out of a dsg transmission, its...
  7. RSMark5

No. I don't. Even back in 2000 when I was building a swapped honda crx a clutchmasters 6 puck was still ~$500.
  8. RSMark5

I bought a DSG MKV 13 years ago. I can't believe this debate is still going on.
  9. RSMark5

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

So just one guy posting memes now?
  10. RSMark5

Chilling mostly. How about you?
  11. RSMark5

Holy shit what is going on in here. I see cabin fever is getting to yall.
  12. RSMark5

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Also, I found this while cleaning out my closet this weekend. I didn't know if anyone still had theirs. Mine doesn't fit me any more, lost too much damn weight.
  13. RSMark5

Being that they merged our OT and I don't know who the hell any of you are any more I feel like I should introduce myself. I'm Mark, or sometimes Old Man Mark. I don't have any volkswagens in the family any more. I have a ton of left over MKV parts. I plan on buying another MKV/6/7 but I just...
  14. RSMark5

Thats cute.
  15. RSMark5

New layout huh? Not a huge fan.