GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rtarded's latest activity

• Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to aloha_from_bradley's post in the thread Mk8 R with Like Like.
    This is the reality of EV. I said it earlier in this thread. Every person I've ever talked to in the enthusiast community has said the...
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to RudyH's post in the thread Mk8 R with Like Like.
    I dunno about that. Every article I read, they overheat like crazy. Even in unbiased drag races, they get slower and slower against the...
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to jimlloyd40's post in the thread Mk8 R with Like Like.
    No doubt they are fast but how many laps can the Tesla keep that up?
  • Rtarded
    Problem with those internet stories is when someone buys a 60 to 80k mile deferred maintenance car. Then , in the next 5k miles, the...
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to ssaylor's post in the thread Looking to get back into a fast Golf with Like Like.
    The main thing driving pre-owned prices right now is supply and demand. There are no new Rs available and they won’t be until 2022...
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to vbrad26's post in the thread Mk8 R with Like Like.
    So I wouldn't get too worked up over that price. First of all there is no way. I will eat my hat if I'm wrong but no way no how when you...
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to 007IOU's post in the thread Mk8 R with Like Like.
    My salesman told me today that orders will open in Oct for late November or December deliveries. First one will have all options with a...
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded replied to the thread 2022 Golf R - 315HP 310lb/ft TQ.
    lmao whoa look out pro driver who knows everything over here? magic Wrx? this kids got everything wow. what a laugh. Im done this isnt...
  • Rtarded
    No its not interesting. You mentioned launching from a dig which is stupid bc the R gets out of the hole remarkably well. You keep...
  • Rtarded
    yeah dude you seem really stable over there quadruple posting like a nutjob. I think i speak for most of the forum at this point when I...
  • Rtarded
    • meme.jpg
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to bentin's post in the thread 2022 Golf R - 315HP 310lb/ft TQ with Like Like.
    Hehe, I'm fine with lots of cars being championed over the GTI or R, but the stupid, exploding Subarus with understeer for days is just...
  • Rtarded
    Rtarded reacted to JC_451's post in the thread 2022 Golf R - 315HP 310lb/ft TQ with Like Like.
    Probably gonna be a picture of the R and a middle finger soon.
  • Rtarded
    That sounds exactly how a petty Wrx driver would sound. Im stuck nowhere bro, all you do on this forum is bad mouth a car you dont own...
  • Rtarded
    You dont even own one nobody cares what you think, shouldnt you be on the WRX forum trying to figure out how to get more than 20 hp from...