GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RudyH's latest activity

• R
    RudyH replied to the thread Porsche to VW??.
    Not saying it's a night and day better, but the R with suspension and chassis will give it a run for its money. I still think that if I...
  • R
    RudyH replied to the thread Porsche to VW??.
    I don't know if it's 'a lot of money' for say. $10k would make the R pretty incredible, but you don't even need to spend that much. Even...
  • R
    RudyH replied to the thread Mk8 R.
    well....let's agree it's still not hydraulic...when I had my B8 S4, and saw the B8.5 S4 owners complain about their electric power...
  • R
    So that is likely why the new eRDM will never work in the MK7. The MK8 is 48 volt according to VW media anyway. Here is an article...
  • R
    Completely different topic on my the MK8, do we have a 48V electric system in the MK7...
  • R
    My point is, when manufactures moved from hydraulic to 'fly by wire' a lot of them put no effort into making a 'better user experience'...
  • R
    The thing is, I doubt Tesla will ever make a 'drivers car'. They are looking at automation of the fleet as their priority vs enjoyment...
  • R
    RudyH replied to the thread Launch control options....
    You could probably try wiring in something like this? That said, if you dislike it can try reselling it since it's a hardware solution...
  • R
    Ya this is the biggest problem right now, there is a lot of money ready to be spent (including stimulus), but with COVID the supply...
  • R
    RudyH reacted to Charlotte.:R's post in the thread Looking to get back into a fast Golf with Like Like.
    Now is probably about the worst time ever to be in the used car market.
  • R
    If you have a Stage I, I would leave it where it is, since it is optimized for what you have. Otherwise, I suppose you can run Stage II...
  • R
    I dunno about that. Every article I read, they overheat like crazy. Even in unbiased drag races, they get slower and slower against the...
  • R
    RudyH replied to the thread Drag race Civic Type R v Golf R 8.
    ya I am pretty sure the MK7 was already taking care of the 6MT's in it's class, including the Golf R. Smash the gas and go, let the...
  • R
    RudyH replied to the thread 2022 Golf R - 315HP 310lb/ft TQ.
    The good news is, there is an ECU tune already, looking forward to seeing more information from the tuners as to what they are seeing as...
  • R
    I really doubt it will be over $50,000 US - we will just have a vanilla optioned R, without a lot of the extra expensive bits that the...