GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sandman GTI

1. Sandman GTI

Is this the most scenic drag strip?

Buy it, they will come. Or, we will come. Old strip mining site?
  2. Sandman GTI

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

None. GTI's do not park next to other inferior cars. Back of lot for me.
  3. Sandman GTI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Not even wanting to argue the point as one thing I have learned getting older is that, one person can rarely change another persons view. I guess I commented because I get tired of hearing people telling others they are stupid for their beliefs when there is not one way to do things. One feels...
  4. Sandman GTI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Yes, two week sounds like nothing, but on a team 2 weeks is a long time to cover. You sound like you work by yourself. Through your eyes nothing is serious, we should just do what we want no matter what happens. Good luck with that.
  5. Sandman GTI

Yes (died). People in their 30's and 40's. I know many young and middle age people that have been very sick from this. The issue of death is important but it is not the only impact from this. I think most who think this is not an issue do not have a large enough circle of contacts, friends or...
  6. Sandman GTI

Animals on the road

Not an animal, but the largest object I came across was a large hay bale. The larger round ones. Was driving up a Tennessee back mountain road and coming around a turn, right in my lane was a hay bale! Guess it slid off a trailer heading up the steep hill.
  7. Sandman GTI

2020 GTI mk8

Looks better than some other pics but in white the lower side pieces make is look like a mustache!
  8. Sandman GTI

2020 GTI mk8

Bet the Pretoria wheels are on only for testing. 250Hp will be my guess also as this would match the base Hyundai N. A PP car with 270Hp would be nice. But at 250hp is this a MK7/7.5 GTI engine or would it be more like a VW R engine with stronger internals? VW R internals would be great, but if...
  9. Sandman GTI

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

VW GTI underwear?
  10. Sandman GTI

Super rare Blackout Edition

As a delivery vehicle. Must have been a hard designing day at VW.
  11. Sandman GTI

Fastest production car

Does 0-60 matter if a car can do 400kmh? Even if a Tesla is faster to 60mph somewhere around 150mph a 248mph car going to pull away? Would take a Koenigsegga over a Tesla any day.
  12. Sandman GTI

Was looking at my local VW dealer the other dayyyyyyyy.....

You can tell by the changing degrees of ugliness.
  13. Sandman GTI

Was looking at my local VW dealer the other dayyyyyyyy.....

More cool! But only 800hp. But better looking https://youtu.be/EmJk9suEB9s
  14. Sandman GTI

Road Trip... Again!

Safe travels! Many pics.
  15. Sandman GTI

Limited Edition Mustang.

Looks like it is made by Hennessey. Much like the Heritage Edition. Same HP. https://youtu.be/iFGUHFDtK-g