GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by shadey69

1. S

Mk8 Orders

🤣🤣🤣 Better reply than anyone else to be fair. Even VW dealer cant tell me so ill let them know now 😎
  2. S

Mk8 Orders

What does the "M" mean next to the Camera and Head up ???? Also the "w"
  3. S

Mk8 Orders

GTD Ordered Oct 21. Specd :- Sunroof, Hk, Dcc, Adelaide's, Leather, Rear camera and Spare wheel and In Solid White. I have had various build dates come and go. The salesman who did the deal was "Let go" and it was passed on to his assistant who was a trainee at the time, now hes left...
  4. S

Mk8 Orders

Can anyone tell me what M and W is next to my options please.
  5. S

Mk8 Orders

My dealer gave me week 26 4 weeks ago from ordering in October 21 then 4 days later said it was back at 00. Confidence isn't something i have when no one tells me whats happening.
  6. S

Mk8 Orders

OK sorry about that. Im hearing all sorts about the lights and the HK being unavailable and at a loss to whether my car when it arrives will have these still
  7. S

Mk8 Orders

Im waiting for my Mk9 now as I’ve waited so long I’m sure we will be all having a facelift facelift. Do you know if the facelift will delete items ??
  8. S

Mk8 Orders

Ordered a gtd second week of October. Specd it with roof hk leather Adelaide’s dcc reverse camera. Told last week build date is week 26.
  9. S

Vwuk useless

Hey that’s fine no need to apologise. I think straight answers are far and few between nowadays if I’m honest. Happy new year pal hope 2022 is a good one for you and your family 😀
  10. S

Vwuk useless

Thank you very much for the reply. It’s the gtd not gti which I wondered if they’d extended diesels to try and get in front with electric and hybrid cars. I thought the golf had its own production line ?? Maybe I’ve been dreaming. Roll on June July august then. 😳
  11. S

Vwuk useless

Hi guys. I ordered a gtd in October and still currently sitting at 00. My dealer is brilliant but still no updates for me. I’ve just spoken to vwuk through live chat and asked when are the factories open. After New Year’s Day was the answer. I then asked if the Golf Gtd line was up and running...
  12. S

Factory order times

Ordered a gtd with a few add ons and that was 2nd week of October. Order accepted but im told no build date or any other info. Specd as leather, wheel upgrade and dcc, sunroof, rear camera and HK sound
  13. S

Mk8 Orders

Hi guys I'm new here so be easy on me. I ordered a MK8 gtd specd with leather upgraded wheels and dcc also had a reverse camera,standard on my 7.5 but we wont go there, HK sound and a sun roof. Ordered in second week of October and still no date or clue on when it will actually get given a...