GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by shovelhd

1. shovelhd

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Company got bought. Again. The new CEO meets with employees on Monday.
  2. shovelhd

VW to put out 40th edition GTI

Absolutely. But if I could have one of my old cars back, it wouldn't the this one, it would be my 1975 BMW 2002. Nothing I've owned sounded better than dual DCOE's.
  3. shovelhd

I think mine was 85hp. Light, though.
  4. shovelhd

Needs a big turbo.
  5. shovelhd

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

I wonder how comprehensive the J&J testing was in order to come to that conclusion. If it's for real on a large scale, women really got screwed with this deal. I work with women athletes a lot, and so many of them never took one COVID MRNA "vaccine" due to issues with fertility, even though they...
  6. shovelhd

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

I would not pay more for a finished basement, but that's just me. Shop space is much more valuable.
  7. shovelhd

In MA, property below grade on all sides is not counted in your total property size. In other words, it needs to be accessible from the outside. A hatchway doesn't count. It also has to have the same utilities as the other floors, i.e. electric, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, etc.
  8. shovelhd

:) Mine was the classic black. The dealer added red pinstripes along the door guards as part of the "value added package".
  9. shovelhd

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

No need to shut anything down, just charge them $8 a smiley.
  10. shovelhd

I'd like to know when we're going to get a real vaccine, made out of actual virus, like the flu vaccine. I don't see the need for MRNA anymore. I know that J&J had an almost-real vaccine early on that wasn't very effective, but that was before they had a lot of strains to work with. We don't...
  11. shovelhd

Yup. 1983 was the first year GTI in NA. I owned one.
  12. shovelhd

Twitter has been quite amusing this morning. Previously banned subscribers testing the ban criteria and content moderation. It's like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park testing the fence.
  13. shovelhd

Senate panel finds that COVID-19 "most likely" leaked out of Wuhan lab
  14. shovelhd

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Correct. Not intentional.