GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Strange Mud

1. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 370 4/6 ⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛ ⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  2. Strange Mud

CSB 2: Forum Members To Pay $3 In Dues To Help Crowdfund A Giant Fan To Soothe Someone's Butthurt

Also Mrs Mud and I are going to see Hamilton today as our anniversary gift. We have been married longer than some of you have been alive
  3. Strange Mud

CSB 2: Forum Members To Pay $3 In Dues To Help Crowdfund A Giant Fan To Soothe Someone's Butthurt

At 60 with a bday coming soon I am one of them
  4. Strange Mud

Thx Jay. I saw you mentioned new mods, I am willing and did it on a Mustang site. I assume the usual salary of nothing to start and no opportunity to grow
  5. Strange Mud

This 👍 K understandably is triggered by racism. I did find him out if line but know what pissed him off (assume). I hope you know we respect you and are grateful, however, do you really not know how angry K is about Anterior and the crap he posted.? I hope you two have a private talk about...
  6. Strange Mud

CSB: saw a license plate the other day KAR-RN I'm thinking it's Karla the Nurse and she is regretting it but IDK
  7. Strange Mud

reported for posting pictures saying I bite. I do, but only in consenting adult situations #nokinkshame
  8. Strange Mud

one tiddlywink & two pogs wtf do you have?
  9. Strange Mud

it's not really a collection I only have two
  10. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 368 4/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  11. Strange Mud

he definitely gets under your skin (note: I didn't see deleted posts)