GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TechGuy32

1. T

Automotive Industry Insight

It's become clear to me that many car enthusiasts are unfamiliar with how the automotive and many other industries function. The auto makers rely on a network of independent engineering companies to provide design and engineering services to accelerate new engine designs and development and tap...
  2. T

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

^^^ If you ain't first, you're last...
  3. T

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Bottas gave Hamilton a few driving lessons today with a great win. Ferrari blew Leclerc's chances and gifted Vettel.
  4. T

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

^^^ Burner likes demolition derbies. :D
  5. T

Don't Think I Want a Tesla

I'll pass on anything Musk is associated with as he's proved to be a loose cannon who insists on radical responses to problems not well orchestrated logical solutions. Tesla, SpaceX, Boring and the Solar panel company's demise are proof of that. Honda's deal probably involves a wear issue...
  6. T

Failures are never a good thing unless you are intentionally failing something to see it's maximum safety point. With proper designs these failures should not be happening just like Tesla cars should not be bursting into flames and autopilot should not be causing fatalities... The SpaceX failure...
  7. T

Well apparently negotiations aren't going too well for Tesla/Musk and the SEC as they have today 4-25-19, requested a second extension of the deadline for a settlement until 4-30-19 or the judge will make the determination against Tesla/Musk.
  8. T

Tesla's Big Announcement?

Well Tesla declared that they lost $700 million in the last quarter and blamed it on the model 3. Wall Street is saying that borrowing Mo Money as Musk finally admitted they must do is going to be expensive as Tesla's junk bond rating just continues to tank...
  9. T

Tesla's Big Announcement?

Are we taking bets on if the SEC is fining Musk and Tesla $40 million or more tomorrow for his last faux pas on Twitter?
  10. T

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Tires compounds and construction are different with less overall tread rubber (to reduce excessive heat), but there are still softer compounds as before from my understanding.
  11. T

The exploding Tesla took out the Audi next to it and the car on the other side too from the reports. I sure as Hell would not want to be an astronaut on the first few ISS flights of the Crew Dragon... or a paid civilian headed for the Moon or some other place on a Musk managed space vehicle. He...
  12. T

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

It looks like from what I have read that Ferrari are slightly lacking grip in slow speed turns which is where Mercedes is suppose to be gaining an advantage. Haas is also having a real problem with keeping the tires in the optimal operating window even though they can do it for one or two laps...
  13. T

As if right on cue another Tesla sitting in a parking lot bursts into flames and exploded on Sunday according to a Chinese video circulating. Not to be outdone SpaceX had a Crew Dragon capsule failure today at Cape Canaveral.
  14. T

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Vettel claims that he is at the top of his game... Ferrari appear to have turned the engine power down due to reliability reasons but there are also handling issues.
  15. T

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Oh yeah, can't forget Flav. I don't think anyone in F1 missed him. Shall we call them the Three Crims?