GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by toothofwar

1. toothofwar

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

I mean, chitown is only a 7 hour drive. I could grab it, and hook you up. For a small fee of course.
  2. toothofwar

https://www.facebook.com/share/kxEGYTE7xVdVGc13/?mibextid=79PoIi
  3. toothofwar

Oh I know the reality of it, but I really want a toy again.
  4. toothofwar

Ok guys. Talk me out of this. Found a 2008 2 door gti that's "not running". Know nothing about it, but has a list of mods including apr stage 2, twin cooler, wide body fenders, 17z brembos (seller says "locked up brakes" can't be that bad), and 100k miles. Seller is asking 800 bucks for it. I'm...
  5. toothofwar

Speak for your self, I spin the 255s 19s everything I take off. I hate the pedal feel in it.
  6. toothofwar

Or, you buy an R, bfi mounts, dogbone insert, twincooler, stage 2 ecu and tcu, sway bars, the whole 9 yards..... Then riceburner it for a tiguan.
  7. toothofwar

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

I loved my 93 j30. Mine didn't have the spoiler, so it was even worse.
  8. toothofwar

Picking up my suppressor from the gun shop. Approved in 40 hours. Will try it out Sunday. My buddy 2 years ago had to wait a year to get his. At least the gov is doing something right for once.
  9. toothofwar

Penn Station for lunch. Son had a followup doc appointment same time as my daughter so I took the day off. Got the Ruben. Damn delicious, however, I had no clue about the price. 2 people, med sub, fries and large drinks.....$40. Holy crap. Have I been under a rock to long?!?
  10. toothofwar

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

This is game changer. I use Firefox Nightly so no adds on the forums, but searching Google and trying to filter through the bs on the results pages was a chore. This has cleaned up almost all that crap.
  11. toothofwar

🎶so I kissed him up side the cranium with that aluminum baseball bat, MY NAME IS MUD! 🎶
  12. toothofwar

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Wow. Even went with Gretta holding the sign! This is gold!!
  13. toothofwar

Seen a decked out camero over the weekend. Black with blue trim. Looked really good, till I noticed the plastic brembo covers.... late 60s man with a mid 20s woman. He was on cloud 9 I bet.