GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

torga's latest activity

• torga
    torga replied to the thread What did you do to your MK6 today?.
    Been doing some troubleshooting and found out something very aggravating. Unless all doors are unlocked, OBDeleven locks you out from...
  • torga
    Needed some mayo on those pistons.
  • torga
    torga replied to the thread Toyota GR Corolla.
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I wanna hear and feel the V10s and V8s again and the sport just isn't the same anymore without...
  • torga
    torga reacted to bentin's post in the thread Toyota GR Corolla with Like Like.
    I hate everything you just wrote. F every single part of those stupid lumps. Bring back V10's! I don't care if they spew fuel all...
  • torga
    That's what I'm thinking too. I just need to make sure one of my headlight connectors is fully clean. Didn't wanna have to go buy...
  • torga
    Multiple-of-three cylinder engines and the related boon with turbo efficiency is actually a big reason why the current F1 engine formula...
  • torga
    I'll have to look up the engineering article I was reading, but it's actually easier to efficiently crank up a 3cyl turbo than it is to...
  • torga
    They'd have to install a better clutch at the factory and they just don't wanna do that, apparently.
  • torga
    torga reacted to HeloHarmonics's post in the thread What did you do to your MK6 today? with Like Like.
    Finally installed a neuspeed RSB that I bought off another member many months ago. Got it on "soft" setting for now. Also replaced the...
  • torga
    Drive to Survive makes them look like soccer players rolling and crying on the grass after tripping on a ghost.
  • torga
    torga reacted to Joe_Mama's post in the thread PC Building with Like Like.
    After nearly a year in their queue, my number finally got called: eat it nerds
  • torga
    torga replied to the thread What did you do to your MK6 today?.
    I bought them from a member here for about $360, which is an unrealistic price for a solid set of these headlights. The lenses were...
  • torga
    It's a great series that's very exciting, but I do agree with Dents that they over dramatize some things. Just watch it to get...
  • torga
    The only gripe I have with it is that the over dramatize the topics but then it's done on purpose to draw people into F1. I did enjoy...
  • torga
    Has anyone here used MAF cleaner as contact cleaner? I'm doing some troubleshooting and wanna rule out any connector pin corrosion.