GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
TorontoDUBBER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Although new to forums, I will try not to offend individuals or disrespect the playground that I know little about. I don't mind expressing my opinions and at times they may not be the opinions of others, and may occasionally fly off the handle with some comments for my own amusement. In any case, feel free to call me out when out of line or PM me and I will usually try to fix anything I mess up.

I'm a VW enthusiast, and now own my second one. I once had a 2000 Jetta 2.0l 5 speed. I loved the car, lowered it on Eibachs and invested in factory GTI 17s but kept it relatively stock. I've owned a 2004 Acura TL, 1994 Nissan 240sx, 1987 Nissan Sentra, 2002 Dodge Durango, 2007 Dodge Caliber but have never loved any car more then the Jetta. So naturally I wanted to settle into a long term relationship with a economically friendly but fun car and here's the winner a 2012 VW Golf MK6 TDI with DSG. Incredible since day one. I have 91k in 3 yrs without a single hick up. Essep for dat exhaust flap - free fix :)

I plan to do some work on this car but will be apprehensive about changing it's reliability or drivability. I busted a few oil pans in my lowered Jetta. As much as I loved the lower stance I resented the drop for practical reasons. Lowering this car will be my most difficult decision for the obvious nuisances that cone with it. I guess we'll see. Update: so this didn't last long... haha

I am really enjoying this forum and look forward to reading all of the awesome posts and jumping in on some myself. I respect those before me who have actual commitments to improving their cars as well as those who continue to share info with NOOBS like me.

Cheers! - Mario.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…