GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Trickydickie

1. T

What happen if you push here just up the bottom hazard lights?

This is what it looks like on the inside. When I press above the hazard light switch the parking sensor display come on.
  2. T

OBDeleven

Thanks, I will give it a go.
  3. T

OBDeleven

Hi. Can you tell me in what section on the OBD11 do you add the above. Thanks
  4. T

OBDeleven

Only because you can
  5. T

OBDeleven

As j3bnl states, the factory supply’s the car with just the map on the MMI screen. With the OBD11 you can change it so that’s the map is in the digital cockpit. However, can someone tell me how to get the map on both screens, As I can only have on the MMI or digital cockpit, not on both. To get...
  6. T

Style Drivers Mode

My Style does not have the drivers mode equipment, whereas the R Line has. Does any know if you can activate this? I have brought the hazard light switch cluster with the mode switch from Ebay, no idea how to fit though. Any pointers would be welcome. Thanks
  7. T

Drivers Mode

Drivers Mode
  8. T

OBDeleven

All the changes I made yesterday, work this morning including the map in the instrument panel, this is what I really wanted. Chuffed. Just need to activate the driving mode. I will post a separate comment regarding this. Thanks to everyone for their input.
  9. T

OBDeleven

Yesterday, most of apps were unsupported. But today they are operational relevant to my style. Just need to be patient
  10. T

OBDeleven

It seems to have sorted itself out. I must be patient for 24 hours before moaning. I suspect the system get altered over the internet over a period of time. Will keep you posted.
  11. T

OBDeleven

I have a Style and just got a OBDeleven Ultimate. firstly I can't seem the download the credits as it states that the key number is incorrect. Secondly, it sates that most of the apps are unsupported. The only thing I have managed to do is switch on the acoustic central locking. Any help would...
  12. T

Retroffiting Full Matrix LED to my GOLF MK8 Style...

My Style has the IQ headlights and auto dipping, so it has the camera in the windscreen. Due to production costs and electronics, it would make sense to build in the hardware and the switch on or off the relevant equipment depending on the model. Due to a small accident recently, I had IQ...
  13. T

Retroffiting Full Matrix LED to my GOLF MK8 Style...

I am wondering that the software is in there and just needs switching on. I bet there is a lot of hidden applications. Have a look at the thread regarding the OP2eleven.
  14. T

OBDeleven

Could you tell me which OBDeleven you have. Thanks
  15. T

VW Golf Mk8 Software Glitches, by Andrew English. 10th June 2021.

Absolutely appalling. This would never had happened if Piech and Winterkorn had been at the helm. How can one of the largest car manufactures expect customers to accept this sort of shit.