GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TroyBoy

1. T

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Sure there is! You can brine it that is one way. What I do is Infrared the turkey and before that I inject it with Tony Chichiris marinage. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
  2. T

California? Hard to Believe.

I can neither confirm or deny if I have a criminal record, nor if I am clean cut or not and have had more than one "different" encounters. Did I say I am white? hmmm :) There are many factors involved other than profiling but that is definitely part of it. I am not recommending anything, only...
  3. T

Could being a very key word here. I have a lot of "experience" in the ticket / speeding area lol. Sometimes pure honesty is best or other times it depends on the cop. Another approach is discussing with the officer his plans of attending traffic court or contesting via mail. I have tried just...
  4. T

so they won't get mad if you are speeding only? LOL.
  5. T

Almost100% true and point is well taken. What is a conspicuous car lol? Side note: In 2004 I purchased an S4. I did not install front OR REAR plate for almost 3 years just to see how long I could go. I finally ended up getting pulled over for speeding and you know what? The cop did not want...
  6. T

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello Purchased 2012 GTI Autobahn 4 weeks ago for my wife. Drove it one day, then parked in garage and started tearing it down lol. 4 door DSG, K04 Turbo with upgrades, and more mods in process now (Throttle body Pipe, Turbo Outlet Pipe, .....) Glad to be a VDub owner once again! These cars...
  7. T

What’s for dinner tonight?

Orange chicken, rice, noodles and eggrolls