GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vbrad26

1. vbrad26

GTI F1 version?

Ehh I'll believe it when it happens. How long has VAG been "considering" a move to F1 now? lol.
  2. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

And Albon back in F1 w/ a seat @ Williams.
  3. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

Guess everyone is still sleeping? lol Thought there would have been some discussion of the other news this weekend hah.
  4. vbrad26

If you were buying again DSG or MT

If I buy a new R probably DSG. If for some reason I end up with another GTI probably M/T.
  5. vbrad26

Where is this paradise?

Define relatively affordable lol. How close do you want to be to actual water?
  6. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

This one?
  7. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yeah it is definitely a tactic. But I had a little lol as well. Breaking news: F1 is dangerous hah. I loved watching ALO hold of HAM for those handful of laps. That made me smile. I was rooting for my boy Seb lemmie tell you. Super unfortunate turn of events post race though. Rules are rules...
  8. vbrad26

Anyone read any good books lately?

Did you like Station Eleven? it has been on my list but I keep passing it up. Also, did you read Blake Crouch's Recursion? If you like Dark Matter you would like this one too. But I'm not sure it was AS good....
  9. vbrad26

Anyone read any good books lately?

Just started Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir, author of The Martian. I read his other book, Artemis and I didn't think it was that great. But so far this new one seems better. Also read this year that is worth mentioning: The Midnight Library by Matt Haig The Effort by Claire Holroyde The Future...
  10. vbrad26

Mk8 and other cars I’ve seen in Finland

"Simply Clean". Now there is a throwback...
  11. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

With some curbed up Denver's? lol And Lewis, while he has plenty of skill (and a great car) he also has ALL of the luck. All about being in the right place at the right time though...you have to make your luck, in a way.
  12. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

RUS doesn't even really have anything to prove IMO. If BOT keeps doing what hes doing, and RUS keeps at it as well, it will only be a matter of time lol. It sounded like Wolff pretty much just told RUS to stay in has lane. I saw on IG that Williams PR - I mean RUS - posted an apology. Let's see...
  13. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

Well no, definitely not. But there he was lol. Also, who's in for a meet up in Miami next year?!
  14. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

Lol sadly that is not too far off. I think Russel is more to blame, but at the end of the day it was just a racing incident. What could have been handled better, was the aftermath...
  15. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

Move along...nothing (new) to see here lol.