GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wallop's latest activity

• W
    Wallop replied to the thread Heads-up Display Retrofit.
    It would be really expensive.You'd need the unit,the top of the dash with the cut out and a new windscreen at the very least.
  • W
    The Online owners manual is searchable just put your registration number in here...
  • W
    I keep my mirror control on L and it works never tried R
  • W
    Wallop posted the thread Rain? in GolfMK8 General Discussion.
    Has anyone noticed their car playing up after it's been raining? I've not suffered too much with the software problems that others have...
  • W
    Wallop replied to the thread MK8 GTD - Ride Quality Query.
    My car has just done 4k and i've noticed a major improvement over the last week or so, the sound has lessened a lot,Me and the missus...
  • W
    Wallop replied to the thread Travel assist problems..
    Mine has been a tad more stable of late but it still keeps playing up at the same places,It's stopped giving the 110 kmh reading at the...
  • W
    Wallop replied to the thread LED strip question..
    The A in the high beam is auto dimming it dips when it detects an oncoming vehicle. My led strip only comes on in the dark.
  • W
    Wallop replied to the thread Rear lights in the day?.
    Never pressed it but there is a foul weather button on the light switch.
  • W
    Wallop reacted to SRGTD's post in the thread Mk8 Infotainment Info with Like Like.
    So……..I’ve had a look at the brochure descriptions of the standard Discovery Media and the Discover Nav, and unless I’m missing...
  • W
    Wallop reacted to SRGTD's post in the thread Mk8 Infotainment Info with Like Like.
    That‘s interesting. I shouldn’t really be surprised that the brochure content is inaccurate as it seems to be fairly common for VW...
  • W
    Wallop replied to the thread Mk8 Infotainment Info.
    I agree i just edited my post above after reading through the other items you listed i can see no benefit at all for the price. Get a...
  • W
    Wallop replied to the thread Mk8 Infotainment Info.
    I have the standard discover media in my style and i've got voice control for navigation and telephone. I don't think its got the three...