GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wallop

1. W

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

That's interesting i do have the HK, Maybe it was updating and i never noticed,I was waiting in the dentists car park when it did start working and the HK screen did appear on restart,I never really listen to music on soundcloud but i did whilst i was sitting there messing about and i thought to...
  2. W

Yesterday i had a new little niggle for the first time,No sound from the audio system took about 5 or 6 reboots to get it back.
  3. W

What is this symbol?

Brilliant! Thanks, possibly the last thing i'd have thought of,I didn't even realise it was a switch being orange i thought it was a warning!
  4. W

Golf Mk8 Matrix Headlights

Sorry this took so long (I did say weeks but it turned into months) but yeah it looks like mine have the same light pattern.
  5. W

What is this symbol?

After driving around for a few days looking at this illuminated orange by the rear view mirror,I was wondering what is off? I eventually pressed it and it was no longer off but i still don't have a clue what it is,There's nothing in the handbook, So over to the experts
  6. W

Can I turn off traffic sign recognition? Or at least not have it change speed when using ACC?

I'd never managed to work that one out before also Kudos to you for the posting elsewhere about holding the voice button to activate google voice control.
  7. W

Golf Mk8 Matrix Headlights

I'll have a look at mine next time i'm out in the dark ( could be weeks ) I'm pretty sure mine light up the full verge. Is this at all speeds above 30 mph?
  8. W

Travel assist and emergency assist errors

Mine had one of those out of the blue wobbly days last week for the first time in ages,First the temp had set itself to 22 on both sides and when you knocked it down it went back to 22,That sorted a few miles up the road before i noticed the speed on the hud briefly doing the mph/kph malarkey again.
  9. W

Yes it works perfectly in mine.
  10. W

My Android auto switches from night to day automatically.Have you set the option on your phone?
  11. W

GTD IQ lights too low…..

When using automatic It's supposed to know when you are in an urban area and dip the lights automatically. On roads with a central barrier though it won't see the lights of cars on the other side especially lorries and won't dip.
  12. W

Dynamic Background Lighting ???

I have mine set to change with each selection it's a 1.5 eTSi theres an automatic option to the right of euphoria etc on the screen. It's blue in Eco A so slightly duller blue for comfort Orange for custom and Red for sport.
  13. W

Bumper Grille Damage

I can't answer your question but i've always wondered if you should be able to claim off whoever lets the pheasants loose. They are not native birds so are purely bred for shooting and are let loose for this reason.
  14. W

Boot lock

I haven't touched the boot lock button on the remote since giving it a try when i first got the car and deciding that it did nothing. Today before putting some stuff in the boot i gave it a try and the boot unlocked,Only the boot the mirrors stayed folded in and the doors kept locked. I shut the...