GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zachy

Hey there,
I was a big Subaru guy before I bought my GTI. I would always see different VW’s and GTI’s around car meets and AutoX events but never really gave them much thought because I had a WRX.... Alaska mindset/lifestyle. Bounced around from several different Subies, had a 2000 Forester that I refurbished with an upgraded STI suspension w/ WRX wheels and WRX wagon interior. Bought my wife a Legacy GT Wagon and upgraded it with a catted DP and Stage 2 Tune along with my stock 2014 WRX Hatchback. Sold the WRX in 16 and got an Outback XT limited that I helped my friend rebuild the engine before I left for a year in Korea. Bought it from him and....... the dreaded Precombustion in Cylinder 4 got me on my forged Wiseco pistons after having her a t stage 2 for 2 years. So she’s been sitting and still is.... I just got back from my deployment in 2019 and found my 2017 Mk7 GTI S. I had to have her even though she doesn’t have any extra packages, i.e. performance or lighting packs, I still can’t believe how amazing my Mk7 is compared to every other car I’ve owned. Now I can’t imagine getting rid of her and if I do upgrade down the road.... it’s gonna be an Audi or Porsche 911..... who am I kidding it’ll be both.
Birthday
December 11
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf GTI S

Contact

Facebook
na
Twitter
na

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.