GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 LED Lights

SeF9318

Hey all

I have a Golf 7.5 Highline with R-Line Interior & Exterior and with MID LED pack
I wunder if these headlights is programmeble to make both of the led strips flash, instead of only 1.
I know you'll get that in the HIGH LED pack.

Does anyone know this?

2018gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Autobahn MT
I’m curious about this too. You’ll have to check if the part number of your LED headlight housing is the same as the Highline headlight housing. I’m guessing it‘s different because the Highline has Dynamic Light Assist. I don’t think VW would waste money and place LEDs in your headlight that aren’t being used, but you never know.

Maybe someone with VCP could show us what options they have for programming for the headlight modules.

SeF9318

I’m curious about this too. You’ll have to check if the part number of your LED headlight housing is the same as the Highline headlight housing. I’m guessing it‘s different because the Highline has Dynamic Light Assist. I don’t think VW would waste money and place LEDs in your headlight that aren’t being used, but you never know.

Maybe someone with VCP could show us what options they have for programming for the headlight modules.
That would be perfect, but yea I don't have light assist, and I think the led Strip in the headlight might be there, but not programmed.