GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
After being at his house, I can assure you he has a GTI
I’m aware his personal car is a GTI, I just thought I recalled seeing a post where he had a gray mark7 gli Also. Could be mistaken and it was just there getting looked at.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I’m aware his personal car is a GTI, I just thought I recalled seeing a post where he had a gray mark7 gli Also. Could be mistaken and it was just there getting looked at.

That’s my best friend from high schools Mk7 GLI, he also has the white mk6 R and my original mk4 tdi Jetta (all of them have ended up in my pictures here at one point or another).

The plan was to do some R&D on the GLI, which was perfect since he owns a house about ten minutes from me. Plans changed though since he & the GLI moved back to Ohio. The R is still down here, so there’s a chance I’ll build something cool for it, but it’s pretty unlikely I’ll do anything for the GLI unfortunately.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
The plan was to do some R&D on the GLI, which was perfect since he owns a house about ten minutes from me. Plans changed though since he & the GLI moved back to Ohio. The R is still down here, so there’s a chance I’ll build something cool for it, but it’s pretty unlikely I’ll do anything for the GLI unfortunately.

You could have the GLI market. Then start GLIMK7.com and ban everyone! ?

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT

Roof rack is on, just need to stick my top box on this weekend.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Klii Motorwerkes new 7.5 front inlay with outer ring and blackout kit (gloss black for me). 40 degrees here today but the little buddy heater got things nice and warm. Really happy with the way it turned out. My advice is watch the video at least once and take your time.
E872BC07-44C1-472D-B8B2-ECA03367D081.jpeg
A5DBED57-5C4C-43FA-B890-4CC46A0427B6.jpeg
158AAF25-AC0D-4C61-9AD5-09BC55238DE2.jpeg
3E0A5650-87F4-4614-815E-BD2DF7016A9F.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Got my stage 1 EQT tune installed yesterday...really woke up the car.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
squeaky clean! ^^